Google Scholar is a web search engine designed by Google for getting more relevant information. In the search engine, users can search from resources like articles, books, documents from websites, authors, professional societies, and universities. Other features included in Google Scholar are being able to:
- ..Search all scholarly literature from one convenient place
- ..Explore relative and similar works, citations, authors, and publications
- ..Locate the complete document through the library or on the internet
- ..Keep up with recent developments in any place of research
- ..Check who's citing the publications, create a public author profile
Google Scholar also has a system of how documents ranked. First, examining paragraphs of text, where it was published, who was the author, and how often it's been linked to and if it was cited at a recent date.